Koshiki No Te

Put your notices on forthcoming events and post-event write ups.
shep

Re: Koshiki No Te

Post by shep »

Koshiki No Te now has a facebook page. Some nice old photo's on there at first glance

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Koshiki-N ... 28?sk=wall

shep
Juan Choux

Post by Juan Choux »

I was much looking forward to The event. But my friend tells me that of the main people organising one has been arrested for sexual assault on a Dojo member.
If so I think this event will be missed by myself and my group as I find this upsetting.
wadoka
Site Admin

Post by wadoka »

Juan Choux wrote:I was much looking forward to The event. But my friend tells me that of the main people organising one has been arrested for sexual assault on a Dojo member.
If so I think this event will be missed by myself and my group as I find this upsetting.
I can tell you now that I find it just as upsetting as you, if not more so.

With regards the event, to me, his presence was more of a sideline. If you are Wado and want to go to a great course on Wado, then why would you now choose not to go.

I will leave shortly remove these posts after a couple of days as they have no further bearing on this thread in my opinion.
Juan Choux

Post by Juan Choux »

Like you said 'to me'. This is your feeling, but mine is different as for personal beliefs I would not wish to involve with someone of this type.
It is a sad thing, but I hope the day is popular with all people. And successful time.
shep

Post by shep »

Hi Juan

As the person who has been pushing the course I feel I should reply. The news has hit everyone hard, none more so than the other two organisers of the course, who are both more than capable of running the show. If you dont 'wish to invole yourself with someone of this type' then seeing as he wont be there you wont be.

Im looking forward to a great course run by two excellent Sensei's who want nothing more than to bring karateka together in the spirit of Budo for two days of training. I think that is a worthy cause and worth suporting.

shep