Wado Karate Information

General discussions on Wado Ryu karate and associated martial arts.
jeppersondoug

Wado Karate Information

Post by jeppersondoug »

Would you like to see more information on Wado Karate? Then track down an issue of the Wado Newsletter, it is be sent to over 1,000 readers world wide. contact Ray Hughes: Ray Hughes <rhughes43@cox.net>, want a first class publication on traditional karate and Wado? Not many publications out there. Koshiki No Te, is a brand new magazine produced by Harry Cook, Frank Johnson and Peter May. You will not want to miss a single issue.

I know this sounds like an advertisement, which it is, but if you follow Wado, then you know there is very little quality material available in print, so forgive this advertisement. If you live in North American reserve your first copy by email doug@parkcitykarate.com. If you have read Harry Cook's great book "The Precise History of Shotokan Karate, or remember Frank Johnson's effort "Wado World, then you will want this magazine. Peter May one of the senior Wado Instructor's in Europe, brings a real feet on the dojo floor viewpoint.
oneya

Re: Wado Karate Information

Post by oneya »

I haven't yet seen this magazine but Frank Johnson was largely responsible for putting the Wado World magazine together a few years back. It was one of the best I had ever seen as far as wado ryu was concerned.

oneya
Reg Kear.
Wado Kokusai San no Ya.

http://www.sannoya.com