Wado Journal - get them before they are gone!

General discussions on Wado Ryu karate and associated martial arts.
wadoka
Site Admin

Wado Journal - get them before they are gone!

Post by wadoka »

You should buy these before they are gone. I can't say more than that.

http://www.wadokai-manchester.org/Wado_Journal.html

Ben, having said that, do you think you could bring them all together in a single publication using Lulu.com or such like?
blackcat

Re: Wado Journal - get them before they are gone!

Post by blackcat »

wadoka wrote:You should buy these before they are gone. I can't say more than that.

http://www.wadokai-manchester.org/Wado_Journal.html

Ben, having said that, do you think you could bring them all together in a single publication using Lulu.com or such like?
Thank you for the plug Wadoka. I've no plans to do much more with them as they were appropriate to the time, but I think forums such as this, the Email Wado Newsletter (circulated by Ray Hughes and Doug Jepperson) are much more suited to our needs now.

There is a book to follow to include the full interviews as well as those with Akira Ishizuka, Tatsuo Suzuki and Katsumi Hakoishi as I never got around to publishing these. In the meantime, if people want something interesting to read, then I recommend the Tatsuo Suzuki bio - think its called 'Fullness of Life' or something like that. He mentions a lot of people such as Tanaka, Yamashita, Hirakawa etc who played important parts in the Wado story but are perhaps not so well known to us in the west.

Ben
andyb28

Re: Wado Journal - get them before they are gone!

Post by andyb28 »

Just so that you know, that link is showing the following error.

The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: The Web server connection was closed.

Try the following:

* Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
* Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
* Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
* Contact website: You may want to contact the website administrator to make sure the Web page still exists. You can do this by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the website home page.

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Error Code 64: Host not available
* Background: The connection to the Web server was lost.
Andy Booth
Colchester Traditional Karate Club