Secret Recipes from the Kung Fu Bakery

General chat on non-martial arts talk such as wine, food, travel and so on.
monkey mind

Secret Recipes from the Kung Fu Bakery

Post by monkey mind »

I hope this kind of shameless self-promotion is acceptable on the forum, and please forgive me if it isn't. I've written a martial arts-infused mystery novel called "Secret Recipes from the Kung Fu Bakery," and I thought some of you might be interested:

Is a donut the new yin-yang? How does one man physically unite all of time and space? What do volcanos, skunks and whole wheat bread have to do with kung fu and the ultimate nature of reality? "Secret Recipes from the Kung Fu Bakery" answers all these questions and more.

Drunken frat boys, a ferocious mountain lion and ethereal glowing serpents helped convince Stu to give up his intense kung fu training years ago. But when he receives a psychic summons from his former master Rocco, channeled through the mouth of an unsuspecting 11 year-old, Stu finds himself thrust back into Rocco’s world – a world where martial arts, bread and samba beats are kneaded together into a mind-blowing mixture.

"Secret Recipes from the Kung Fu Bakery" follows Stu’s twisted journey through the Rocky Mountains to find Rocco and finally close a troubled chapter from his past. Every turn brings new cosmic clues, cryptic encounters, intense memories and deep meditative experiences, and Stu’s reality will never be the same.

The book is available in paperback through Amazon. If you want to read the first chapter you can find it on my blog at http://tripleharmony.com/secretrecipes/. Thanks.
Paul Cooper
JKI Wadokai Chiang Mai
shep

Re: Secret Recipes from the Kung Fu Bakery

Post by shep »

Writing is a wonderful talent, Good luck with the book

shep
monkey mind

Re: Secret Recipes from the Kung Fu Bakery

Post by monkey mind »

There's now a kindle version of the book (much cheaper than the paperback) available on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Recipes-Ku ... 623&sr=1-1

Thanks for the support.
Paul Cooper
JKI Wadokai Chiang Mai