oops..!!

General discussions on Wado Ryu karate and associated martial arts.
oneya

oops..!!

Post by oneya »

Sometimes this wado timing .moves justa bit too quick -- I have just this minute received this from Terry Lyon the owner of All Karate Forum.

oneya

Hi Reg,

Thanks for letting me know, I have sent my webmaster an email asking that he look into any problems we may be having, sorry for the late reply I have been fixing my PC and only just got my All-Karate email working.

Best regards
Terry Lyon
wadoka
Site Admin

Re: oops..!!

Post by wadoka »

Maybe slightly unfortunate but judging by some comments people have not been able to register for a long time.

In Wado, in addition to all the timing models of Sen, we also have su ha ri.

We now have a bit more control in what we can turn this into with archives, Wiki, photo uploads and so on. It is a shame about some of the old threads though.
oneya

Post by oneya »

Nice touch with the post on All Karate Wadoka.. and just to remind you I did also phone Terry at work and home (same phone numbers) but still no replies.. so it is and was timely perhaps.. we now have about seven or ten new folk who seem to be a mix of posters and lurkers so perhaps a simple page for introducing themselves if they don't want to join in the current melee straight away..?

oneya

www.sannoya.com
WadoAJ

Post by WadoAJ »

ouch, timing was indeed off. However, like wadoka says there is more control over what can and can't be done. I'm enjoying the new format already anyway
AJ van Dijk

President & Chief Instructor Wadokai Holland
General Secretary FEW Federation European Wadokai
http://www.WadokaiOnline.com - Wado Books // Wado DVDs
http://www.wadokai.nl
http://www.fewkarate.com
metalfury

Post by metalfury »

I'd tried registering on All-Karate several times over the last 6 months or so to no avail, and emailed the webmaster several times.

Happily I've been able to join this one as it gives me an opportunity to thank some of the contributers here from the All-Karate forum; I have learnt a great deal from being a 'lurker' there!

Many thanks

:-)
--------------
Rob Barrett
UK
shep

Post by shep »

Hi metalfury. Welcome to the forum. Are you in Reading by any chance

shep
metalfury

Post by metalfury »

Hello Shep, yup that's the one. I'm sure we've talked on another forum before about your son's training? - MA Planet maybe? . . . apologies if I'm completely wrong!
--------------
Rob Barrett
UK
shep

Post by shep »

I think it was the old KU. I was down in Reading yesterday on a visit. He never did get his arse in gear and get down to the club, but I did my best.

shep
metalfury

Post by metalfury »

'you can lead a horse to water' :-)
--------------
Rob Barrett
UK